Monday, February 17, 2014 Use form 656 for the filing of offers in compromise

To file a Form 656 for an offer in compromise, go to the IRS web page www.irs.gove and use their search engine by inputting Form 656.  That will give you the latest update of that Form 656 to use in the filing of an offer in compromise. (212) 588-1113

No comments: