Offer in Compromise
Make sure you are eligible
Submit your offer
Select a payment option
Understand the process
· You must meet all the listed in of Form 656, including filing all required tax returns and making all payments;
· Any refunds due within the calendar year in which your offer is accepted will be applied to your tax debt;
· Federal tax liens are not released until your offer terms are satisfied; and
· Certain offer information is available for public review at designated IRS offices.
· You may appeal a rejection within 30 days using Request for Appeal of Offer in Compromise, Form 13711 (PDF).
www.irstaxattorney.com (212) 588-1113 firstname.lastname@example.org