Internal Revenue Bulletin: 2013-15
April 8, 2013
- Whether the recommended guidance resolves significant issues relevant to many taxpayers;
- Whether the recommended guidance promotes sound tax administration;
- Whether the recommended guidance can be drafted in a manner that will enable taxpayers to easily understand and apply the guidance;
- Whether the recommended guidance involves regulations that are outmoded, ineffective, insufficient, or excessively burdensome and that should be modified, streamlined, expanded, or repealed;
- Whether the Service can administer the recommended guidance on a uniform basis; and
- Whether the recommended guidance reduces controversy and lessens the burden on taxpayers or the Service.
P. O. Box 7604
Ben Franklin Station
Washington, DC 20044
Internal Revenue Service
1111 Constitution Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC 20224
www.irstaxattorney.com (212) 588-1113 firstname.lastname@example.org